NOTE: Blizzard Wizard® Ice Melt is available in limited supply for the 2016/2017 winter season. Please call our offices for details. After this final inventory run is sold out, consider our ClearPath Winter Wizard ™ as this new replacement product for Blizzard Wizard is proven to be an excellent alternative to treated salt ice melt.
Blizzard Wizard® Ice Melt is a US Environmental Protection Agency Designed for the Environment (EPA DFE) certified encapsulated salt product that is the packaged component of our treated salt products. This premium enhanced salt product is produced from our dried and screened halite which is coated and encapsulated with Magnesium Chloride and an agriculturally derived organic corrosion inhibitor additive providing a true performance product with a healthy respect for the environment.
Blizzard Wizard is produced from a completely natural salt product that is carefully screened to uniform particle size, then encapsulation coated with a blend of magnesium chloride and an agriculturally derived organic corrosion inhibitor additive, and packaged. Contains Sodium Chloride, Calcium Chloride, Magnesium Chloride, and Organic based sugars.
- Performance blend melts snow and ice down to -6°F
- 50 lb. heat sealed plastic bags packed 50/pallet
- 48”x40” 4 way entry pallets stretch wrapped with bottom slip sheet
- Attractive packaging with bar coding that has excellent retail appeal
- Uniform particle size to facilitate easy flow in most spreaders
- Aggressive melting performance
- Gentle on vegetation
- Long-lasting residual effects
- Slow dilution
- Treated surfaces retain an “ice shield” that can prevent ice and snow from bonding to surfaces